Monday, October 13, 2014

Wedding Photography!!

So here is the scoop!!!

I'm happy to provide complimentary wedding photography coverage for one couple in need who will be getting married in 2015 or 2016.  I just need to know why you (or the couple you nominate) deserves it!! Once all submissions are in, I - with the help of a friend - will go over them and decide who is the most deserving.  For example "I'm poor and photography is expensive" isn't really what I'm looking for. :)

I do have some requirements / parameters that the wedding must fall under. If you don't meet the criteria, or if your date is already booked, I apologize in advance. I gain nothing more than the joy of making someone's wedding a little more special (and affordable!) than what they may have had before.  If you already have a wedding photographer booked....please don't cancel with them; that isn't what this is about.  Instead consider nominating someone else!

Here is what it includes:
- retouched images on USB
- 6 hours of coverage (extra hours are available at an hourly rate)
- same quality of care and attention to detail that all SZP brides receive

Here are the stipulations:
- you don't already have your wedding booked with me. 
- wedding is on a date in 2015 or 2016 that I don't already have booked (you will need to sign a contract)
- during the submission timeline, I will continue to book weddings with other clients, even if it is on your date, making your submission invalid. It's a risk, but you have nothing to loose!
- you must tell me WHY the particular couple deserves this gift. Pull at my heart strings!!!
- you can nominate yourself but I will need a reference to verify your reasons as to why you deserve it
- submit your story to me via email at shannonzastoupil@hotmail.com and include a photo of the couple
- weddings outside 25 miles from Kenosha will be subject to travel fees ($.56/mile round trip)
-submit your story/nomination by December 15th 2014. Winner will be announced that week.

Thanks to all my clients, past, present and future! I'm so thankful to do what I love and be able to give back like this.

This is what the winner from last year, Jessica, had to say:

"In the midst of the the craziness after the wedding, I wanted to take a quick moment to do a review for Shannon Z photography. A year and a half ago my fiance proposed and we started looking for photographers for our wedding. We looked into several, Shannon being one of them. I "liked" her page on facebook and we decided to wait to decide on which photographer we would go with.

In the mean time, a chronic illness of mine, got worse and I was very ill, bed bound and home bound for many months. I had to stop working and our "dream" wedding seemed like an impossible dream both for the physical and financial aspects. You see, I know alot about weddings, vendors, pricing and the one thing I never really balk at is the price of photography because not only do I believe you pay for what you get, but after the day is over (and yes, it really does go fast) what is left is memories and photography.

On Shannon's facebook, I saw that she was graciously giving away a wedding photography package to a couple as a way to show her gratitude for her photography success. I wrote a letter explaining why I thought my fiance (husband) and I deserved a wedding. I'm not sure i've ever won anything before, but when she choose us, I was over the moon! We decided to move forward with a wedding, but because of medical bills and such, we were on a very limited budget, which wouldn't have allowed for us to have the kind of professional photography that she was offering us!

Because we weren't paying for her services, one would have thought and I wouldn't have expected her to treat us as a "regular" paying customer. But let me tell you, she did, and she was so gracious about it! We received several sweet notes from her leading up to the day of the wedding. She also met with us ahead of time so we could discuss pictures etc.

One of the things that Shannon did for us ahead of time that was VERY helpful was give us a timeline of the day regarding pictures. I was able to add to it and base my entire timeline of my day around it. It really helped to make sure everyone was where they were suppose to be and ready when she needed to take specific pictures of each of us.

The day of the wedding, she was laid back, easy to be around and that really helped us relax. She was also open to going where ever we wanted to get pictures and she utilized our ceremony venue for some great shots. Within days she got us some sneak peaks and within 2 weeks we had our pictures back! Everyone comments on how great the pictures are, how she used lighting and her artistry to get some really beautiful and timeless shots.

I'm forever grateful for her generosity, we honestly would not have been able to have a wedding or her caliber of photography had we not received this awesome gift! I recommend Shannon to anyone for any occasion! In the meantime, my health has improved some and i'm just so blessed that I got to have a day to remember and that I'll have her photos to look on for years to come!"


No comments:

Post a Comment